- Sports Science Diploma (interdisciplinary) (2013)
- BA of Kinesiology in Exercise Science (minor psychology) (4th year)
– Love recreational sunshine or snow sports
– Love being outside
– Dog lover
– Volunteer at a stroke rehabilitation support group !
– Value family time/time with friends
– Optimistic and open minded, I’m all about feeling good !
– Sport focus was competitive softball
– Attended Seaquam Softball Academy for high school so I could practise softball related training daily.
– Hobbies included snowboarding & weightlifting
– Played softball for Douglas College —> Silver medalist at NWAACC 2013 Championships
– Athletic training
– Aesthetic training
– Cardiac/Stroke prevention and rehabilitation [healthy hearts help to build healthy minds! ] Where my heart lies:
– In sharing my passion and excitement for what sport can give us, that cannot be found anywhere else.
– In creating confidence in athletes and everyday people, everyone has the right to wake up with a fire in their belly ready to tackle their day with their chin held up high.
– In helping people find balance in their lives, through building a social support network they trust, with exercise, nutrition, and sleep/recovery.
“Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard.” Tim Notke
“Success is when opportunity meets preparation” NFL Coach Jimmy Johnson